1) Jesus has launched a new age
2) He empowers his people to spread the gospel
3) …to bring about world reunification
-“Christianity is the most diverse, multiethnic, and multicultural movement in all of history,”
how do you account for this reality? How does Pentecost help to explain it?
- What do you find most difficult about sharing your faith? How does it help to know that spreading the gospel is Jesus’ project, and that he invites us to join-in with what he’s already doing?
- How does the Bible’s vision of “unity in diversity” differ from human attempts to create unity? In what ways have you experienced Christian unity first-hand, and how might you express it more?