Is belief in God really a help in hard times?
1. The Lord is sovereignly at work in all situations to show kindness to those who seek refuge in him
2. Bitterness comes from being blind to the Lord’s kindness
3. Courageous kindness comes from trusting in the Lord’s kindness
- What challenges are you facing at the moment? How does seeing how the Lord ultimately “works all things for good” in Ruth and in other bible accounts help us trust him when we’re in the middle of the mess?
- Courageous kindness comes from trusting in the Lord’s kindness. What might it look like in your situation to act in a way that only makes sense if the Lord’s kindness is factored into the equation?